Hi Fab ones,
My hair is driving me crazy! I have struggled to get my short cut 'just right' (style developing relationship with my new hairdresser) and have allowed it to start growing back into a bob.. but I am not happy, it's kind of a 'nothing' style. I think now that I have 'crossed over' there may be no going back and short is now it for me.
Here is my challenge:) I want a short do, but with long lengths, so nothing 'cropped'. This is my Pinterest Hair Board https://www.pinterest.com/dagates/hair/ which as you can see is a bit all over the place.
My latest find is the pic in #1 which I really like. It's similar in shape to what I have but shorter at the sides (cut around the ears not over), front lengths are shorter and there is some layering or texturising going on that I don't have at the moment.
The things that are important to me are:
- looking modern
- not looking (my stereotype) of 'middle aged')
- low fuss (happy to spend 20/30 mins on my hair, less would be fab)
- looking feminine to contrast with my black and harder edge style
- neatness (I am not a messy hair girl, but can cope with some 'choppiness'.
- I rarely use produce aside from a bit of mousse or spray but am happy to learn how to use other products if necessary
My hair is very fine but I have a lot of it. It has a lot volume and while I don't want flat hair, I do like 'smooth' hair and need to keep the volume under control (which texturising would help with). I am also thinking I would like the softness of shorter bangs (fringe) sweeping across my forehead.
I am at a loss with what to do. Any suggestions, photos, thoughts would be so helpful.
They say it takes a village to raise a child, but I think it may take the YLF community to decide on my hair cut.:)